Sunday, September 9, 2018

Which font license should I buy for use in a company logo?


I would like to know which font license I should buy for use in a company logo? I am going to use the logo in my web application, in advertisements and everywhere the company logo appears.



Answer



You'd typically buy the standard license. With a few exceptions, most commercial fonts allow you to use it as you see fit. If there is an exception, you'll see it in the license.


Do note, however, that the font you decide to use for your logo is not typically also used for everything else. That's not a hard and fast rule, but typical.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...