Thursday, September 20, 2018

workflow - How to be creative in a short space of time


This question has come about as a follow on from @Scott's "How do you break out of current creative mind sets?"



I work in a (smallish) company that produces all it's in house content such as email newsletters, web image (banners, flyers etc) and I am the only person that does these jobs.


As it is a company that sells IT hardware, there are a lot of flyers that get sent out to customers and also numerous banner changes on websites every week regarding promo's.


Because I work in an office as the only "creative" I don't have the luxuries of sketching or using mood-boards etc as these flyers and banner are sent out fairly quick.


I have managed fine working here for just over a year but sometimes I feel like I get mental blocks as I find myself repeating a lot of older "styles" I used on previous flyers/banner.


What I would like to know is:


How, in such a short time-frame can I get more creative with my work without using creative planning methods?


Any tips greatly appreciated!




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...