Monday, July 22, 2019

adobe illustrator - How do I use random color script to fill up the circular patterns that I have created using Phantasm version?


enter image description here


I have already expanded the appearance, broken the symbol link of the halftone patterns and ungrouped it. I want to fill up with several colors using random color fill script but it's not working.



Answer



Your paths are all in a clipping mask.


Go to the Layers Panel (F7) and you'll see that;




  1. Your paths are in a clipping mask.

  2. You have extra paths.


layer panel


Delete the extra paths, then select the main group and Right Click → Release Clipping Mask (Ctrl+Alt+7)


You now have to delete the extra "clipping path" (it will be a rectangle shape) above all your other shapes.


clipping path


Now select all and apply your random colors.


Random Colors Applied



No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...