Thursday, July 25, 2019

legal - Can I self-publish a book on the Kindle store when I'm under 18?


I'm wondering if I can publish a comic on the Kindle store! It's because me and my friends made a comic and I've now re-drawn everything on my computer and I've looked into this and it says I need to be like 18 I think! I was wondering if I could still do it even if I need my parents' permission! Also if I need my parents' permission and if they have to sign something. If something bad happened would they get fined? Furthermore, if you know anything they can get fined for! Please tell me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...