Friday, July 19, 2019

Graphic design beginner: How do you get to the point where a design is in your head?


I know this question might sound stupid but I'm a programmer and I want to learn graphic design. Well, from what I see you have to learn stuff like color theory, composition, spacing, etc. I get that but how do I get problem and just solve it. I say this because as a programmer when I get a problem I'm able to come up with a solution in my head, whereas in graphic design I have to constantly try things to get something palatable.


Other than that I'm pretty decent at drawing so I haven't really faced any problem there.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...