Monday, July 22, 2019

alignment - Why are my pixels not aligning to grid in Illustrator?


I have a small Problem that occurs from time to time.



Sometimes, when I copy things or when I put an object from the symbol library on my page, the whole file gets messed up. The screenshot shows it. I make the graphic on the right, Illustrator the ones on the left.


I have pixel snapping checked. Is there a way to tell Illustrator to align everything to pixels no matter what?


pixel



Answer



Make certain Align to Pixel Grid is checked in the Symbol Options.


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...