Sunday, July 14, 2019

gui design - Unclosable last tab in firefox. Is this a real decision?


Is there any convincing reason behind the decision to make to last open tab un-closable in Firefox? This change has been introduced several versions ago, and I still can not understand why I'm not able to close that last tab as before.


I think a best choice would be to be able to have a Firefox without any tabs, or at least an empty tab (clearing the content of that last tab instead of closing it)


So I guess there were some brainstormings behind this decision to change the UI, I really appreciate some explanation, hoping that this will make me accept this weird App behavior.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...