Monday, July 15, 2019

Is there a commonly-referenced example of a particularly well-designed persona?


I am looking to write up a review of the use of personas in the UX field and would like to use an example persona for reference/critique, but I'm concerned that whichever one I choose would be simply written off as a lousy persona itself and thus undermine the position I'm taking on personas in general.


Are there any examples of personas that are created in keeping with commonly-accepted industry standards or practices that I can reference?


I'm not suggesting there's necessarily an unassailable "gold standard" example out there or that there's even a universal criteria for what makes a quality persona, but I'd like to avoid the "straw man" rebuttal if possible (and see an example of personas done "right" either way!).


Could anyone point me to an example of a particularly well-designed persona?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...