Wednesday, December 31, 2014

characters - Number of People on a Team



I want to build a team.


This team consists of people with diverse powers. Each of them has a different power, and some number of them are spies (one or more, I haven't decided), so they have a different actual power than they say they do. There are also several powers which none of the team members have.


I'm thinking about six characters on the team. There's only one POV (this person is also on the team), but five supporting characters with different powers, as well as one person without any powers. The relationships between the POV person and the rest of the people differ. The physical and behavioral characteristics of the team members differ.


Is this too many people? Will it get confusing? If it's too many people, how do I cut it down without losing some of my favorite characteristics?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...