Friday, December 19, 2014

line art - Graphical differences between Photoshop and Paint Tool Sai


Me and my friend were discussing about Paint Tool Sai and Photoshop. About the lining systems.


He claims that when you make a line using a drawing tablet, Paint Tool Sai calculates the path and draws it smoother by filling in the bumps.


The bumps are what I get when I draw a straight line in Photoshop. In photoshop for some reason, I get bumpy lines.


What are the differences? Why is Photoshop giving me bumpy lines if I draw as fast and the same as in Sai?


My drawing tablet is UGEE and his is Huion if that's any difference too. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...