Thursday, December 18, 2014

Patterns and models for representing Many-to-many relationships in interface design


I seem to spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to design User Interfaces for many-to-many database relationships.


There are lots of resources available to assist with the data-modelling portion of this design challenge. I have been having trouble finding solid advice and established practices for user-facing part.


Does anybody know of any resources that could give me some ideas? I'm specifically looking for practical examples that give some insight into the design process from both ends (i.e. including discussion of the underlying data model and how it maps to the interface).



Answer



I'm not sure if I understood you right...



Graph Lib:


Take a look at the TheJit/InfoViz JS library.


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...