Thursday, October 4, 2018

pantone - How to determine a matching color code from a physical sample?


I need to make a restaurant menu design that matches restaurant wallpapers. For some reason my client cannot get color codes used in wallpaper, but he provided me with a sample. (see below)



enter image description here


How can I get the correct color codes from the wallpaper? (someone mentioned that there are scanners for this purpose, but I could not find any information regarding that)


Let me know if this question should be in another site.



Answer



Get your (or borrow a) Pantone swatch book and hold it up next to the wallpaper until you find a close match.


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...