Monday, October 8, 2018

How to export layers to pages of a pdf file in Photoshop CS5


I need to save each layer of my psd document as a page in a multi-page PDF file (or as a single-page PDF file each as I can combine them later). File->save as->PDF works for 1 layer at a time, but I don't fancy doing this for all 150 pages of the document.


I also tried the File->Scripts->Export layers to files, but it runs incredibly slowly (actually slower than me doing it manually) and I also have to output them to images, then re-import them in acrobat which doesn't allow me (or I haven't found the option anyway) to save the document in the PDF/X-1a:2001 format I require (which is an option from the photoshop file->save as dialog).


Is there a better way? Even recommendations for another program are welcome, but obviously I would prefer Photoshop solutions.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...