Friday, October 12, 2018

website design - How do I get my vector logos to look super sharp on the web?


I do a lot of work with Illustrator, but I've never been super happy with how my work looks on our website. I've tried various techniques - saving from Illustrator, and opening in Photoshop and saving - but I'm still missing something.


Ed. The logo was only ever supplied as AI. I get the same slightly fuzzy result whether I'm saving for web & devices from Illustrator, or taking the vector into Photoshop. I tend to scale in Illustrator to the required size, and then save for web (inc type optimised - there's text in the logo).




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...