Sunday, October 21, 2018

css - User Profile Dashboard Design



I am trying to create a user profile dashboard for an application I am building using CakePHP.


However, I am struggling to wrap my brain around a good layout/design for it. Basically, I am looking to see examples of dashboards around the web that I can generate an idea from.


I have seen Admin Dashboards you can pay for but not User Dashboards, or account pages.


If anyone remembers seeing anything similar on the web, please let me know...



Answer




Don't worry I am sure you will find a good layout, you are off to a good start taking the time to find one that works before doing the grunt work of filling it in. A good layout will improve the UX of your product more than anything else.


That being said here is a list of examples:



Good luck, I hope these help you find the layout you need!


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...