Tuesday, October 23, 2018

How to make one object fully cover another and how to get rid of fuzzy edges/corners in Inkscape?


enter image description here


Here is the thing: folder2.svg is created by me, and folder1.svg - by someone else. As you can see on the screenshot the first icon looks crisp and nice, and my icon has fuzzy edges and coners, the background object isn't fully covered, although the objects in my folder2.svg file have the same size:


enter image description here


Can someone, please, help me solve this problem? How do I make such fancy icons as folder1.svg?


Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...