Saturday, October 13, 2018

Can you save an image with a white background as a transparent image out of Photoshop?


I'm having issues with artwork I would like to use for my website. Unfortunately, the artwork I have came included with a white background behind it. I realize I can manually remove the white background using tools like the Magic Wand in Photoshop, but I've found that the edges of the artwork lose their sharpness. Is there anyway in Photoshop to just save an image out where the white background is picked up as the part of the artwork that is suppose to be transparent?





No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...