Sunday, January 19, 2020

adobe photoshop - Triangle Pattern Background


I'm using Adobe Photoshop CC. I have a background that I want to convert it into a triangle shaped pattern for example, check the tiles on this picture enter image description here


I have found a tutorial on how to do it but did not get it right, see this enter image description here


This is what I've made, as you can see.. pattern is not clear. How do I make the pattern clear like in the first picture.



Answer




  1. Make a background:


enter image description here





  1. Duplicate twice and rasterize if necessary




  2. On top layer, Transform Horizontal Skew 45° (Ctrl+T). Then Filter > Pixelate > Mosaic. Then Transform Horizontal Skew -45° effectively putting it back in original position.




  3. On middle layer same thing but do -45° then Mosaic then +45°





  4. Lower opacity of both layers to 50% and then move them to a position you like:




enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...