Tuesday, January 14, 2020

svg - Why, when I copy and paste an object in Inkscape, does its selection become larger and it gains a filter?


I have an Inkscape SVG document that when I copy and paste and object, the copy has an unexpectedly larger selection box around it. When selected, the information bar at the bottom marks it as "filtered" despite my having applied no filters to the original or the copy. How can I stop this from happening?


What objects look like when individually selected:


Two stars, one a copy of the other. Both are individually selected. The copy has a larger selection box.


What the information bar at the bottom looks like when the copy is selected:


The information bar at the bottom of Inkscape, showing




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...