Saturday, January 25, 2020

adobe illustrator - How to make spirals into endcaps for strokes?


I'm creating an illustration for a quote and I want to finish the strokes with swirls -like in the image below- but I'm having problems making them look similar. I'm using a spiral tool and adding a circle dot to the stroke but the results differs from one to another.


Do you know a method to make them and then to replicate so they mantain a visual unity or can you point out a tutorial for a similar process (perfect swirls at the end of a stroke path)?


see the cyan circle


Thanks in advance!




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...