Tuesday, January 14, 2020

designers - How can I get a mentor currently, as a student?


I'm currently a student at an art school, however I know I lack a large amount of experience to even be considered a graphic designer. I don't think I have the portfolio/experience yet to do internships. I do personal projects of my own, research, and read as much as I can about the industry.


But I want to learn as much as I can and gain as much knowledge/advice from experienced graphic designers. But I want to be as respectful and professional as I can about this, so I don't waste the person's time. So I was wondering where I could begin to look and how I could even go about this. I wouldn't mind simple email correspondence with the individual, but I wasn't sure if that was deemed professional. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...