Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Physical trading spot transaction analysis-Quantified


ref to my previous question here:


Physical commodity trading quantitative risk return model I am currently new to commodities and physical trading. I have currently narrowed down my area of analysis to spot transactions, and am looking for physical spot trade analytics. The closest I have come to any reading/examples is this masters thesis:


Commodity market modeling and physical trading strategies (2010), by Per Einar Ellefsen


https://dspace.mit.edu/bitstream/handle/1721.1/61602/704383331-MIT.pdf?...2



Does anybody know of any basic principles/writers/articles I can read on the quantitative aspects of physical spot trading?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...