Thursday, November 22, 2018

path - Problem aligning overlapping corner points in Illustrator


I am drawing some overlapping paths in Illustrator. However, some anchor points of different paths do not align correctly, they create some rugged corners. I tried to manually adjust the points with the direct selection tool but it is difficult to handle the corners.


Can anyone help me to fix the corners in the red circles?



Problem corners



Answer



If your problem is with the points aligning, then you can use the alignment tool.


enter image description here


But if its about the behavior of your strokes overlapping, you can try experimenting with its corners.


enter image description here


Hope this helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...