Sunday, November 25, 2018

adobe illustrator - How do I scatter icons all over a background randomly?



I've been wondering this a time now but I just saw a background like this on dribbble. I want to have multiple icons scattered across a background with random position and random rotation using Illustrator could someone possibly point me into the right direction?


link to the dribble example: https://dribbble.com/shots/1744511-Splash-Sign-up-and-Tutorial-screens/attachments/282439



Answer



To make a pattern main steps.



  1. Make your bunch of icons which you want to be repeated.

  2. Go object > pattern > make

  3. make modifications that you want (overlap, tile type etc.)

  4. under file name click done

  5. you can find it in swatches panel.



No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...