Monday, November 12, 2018

adobe photoshop - Methods to achieve a similar light grain texture?


I was looking at these beautiful artworks by Karolis Strauniekas and I'm wondering how he creates the textures on the images.


enter image description here


enter image description here


It looks like a mixed combination between a "noise" effect with a "grain" something and a "je ne sais quoi" of multiple textures. I currently working in Photoshop and I'm curious to know how he goes about achieving this look.


I'm not looking to steal his "look" but I find this style very inspirational regarding the texture.


His website: http://strautniekas.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...