Thursday, November 29, 2018

language - Improving my English


I'm keen in writing stories of my imagination. However, my Grammar is not up to the mark. Even I use very simple words and not complicated words like the ones who use in Novels. I read many great books like 'To Kill a Mocking Bird', 'Gone with the Wind', 'Kane and Abel', Atlas Shrugged, The Fountainhead and many more. I understand them very well, but while writing I make grammatical mistakes and I use simple English like we use in School. So please suggest me some tips on how to improve my English. My native language is not English, but that doesn't mean that I should not be proficient in English, isn't it? Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...