Friday, June 24, 2016

adobe illustrator - How do I select multiple layers/groups with mouse's dragging?


I have in the workspace some objects. Some are grouped, and are near. I'd like to make a selection of them with click/mouse drag, instead of shift-click selecting each of them (they are somethings like 30 objects, in a small range).


I don't want to make a new group with them.


Is it possible?



Answer



Use the Group Selection Tool and drag around all the objects you want to select


enter image description here



Group Selection tool


Lets you select an object within a group, a single group within multiple groups, or a set of groups within the artwork. Each additional click adds all objects from the next group in the hierarchy.




Source helpx.adobe.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...