Friday, June 24, 2016

adobe photoshop - Why two identical images forces two different color shade?



So, i have two images CMYK/8 bit to one image I set color #00ade3 to a shape, I then do the same to the other image (also same shape, just bigger) and it forces my color to #04ace3 instead, no way to set the color that I want.


To note that the color I'm trying to set does not receive any warning (gamma) I also noticed that if I set it using C(99) and Y(5) it works and receive the color.


So its not a real problem, I'm just wondering why two identical images behaves differently, maybe there is some setting I don't know?


edit: using Adobe Kuler I noticed something weird: I enter my color #00ADE3 and it gives a CMYK (100,24,0,11) which is a lot darker.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...