Monday, June 20, 2016

interaction design - Good practice to divide items into groups


enter image description hereI am currently working on an enterprise project, and I've come across a puzzle like this.


There are a range of items (about 10) I need to group. What I do is like a wizard in a single page, letting a user pick several to form the first group by checkbox, and let them pick from the rest to form the second group, and loop on. Of course it is not an elegant way, but currently I cant figure out a better one.



Our system is little bit old fashioned, so please don't use too much rich interaction.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...