Monday, June 13, 2016

vector - Illustrator CC: Turn off align objects to pixel grid


I have inadvertently created an illustration with the align new objects to pixel grid turned on (not sure why it was on, I did not know or ever turn it on) and want to now scale the image. When I turned it off, I scale and it is still affecting the illustration.


So I copy and pasted it into a new document (Making sure that the option was turned of when I created the new document), and it is still affecting the illustration.


How can I scale this object without it being affected by this option?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...