Friday, August 9, 2019

adobe illustrator - Cleaning up messy corner lines?


I'm kind of new to this stack exchange thing so please bear with me!


Anyway, I'm trying make a ribbon on Illustrator.


Overview of the shape I'm making


Upon making this ribbon from basic shapes and combining them with the Shape builder tool, I end up getting these really messy/jagged corners, and I have no idea what to do and how to fix it...


Any tips/advice/tricks on fixing this would be hugely appreciated! :)


(I'm alright with using Illustrator so feel free to throw complicated lingo at me!)


Well...


Also, just in case you wanted to the know the shapes that make up this ribbon...


Shapes



Thanks again!



Answer



There is another solution: Change the stroke corners to rounded


Square: square


Rounded: rounded


Of course, that is assuming you are ok with actually having a rounded corner there as opposed to completely square.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...