Wednesday, August 21, 2019

gui design - Should I use customized social buttons


I am facing a cornelian choice.


Should I use custom social sharing buttons for UI consistency or should I keep them original for better recognition ?



Answer




If people don't recognise social sharing buttons they aren't going to use them.


People recognise the logos of their favourite social sharing apps, and you want them to be able to do this as easily as possible so that they are more likely to share them.


If you think that your site looking good is more important than this, then why do you even need them in the first place? Surely it would look better without them messing up your design?


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...