Friday, August 23, 2019

metro - Are there any statistics on what orientation people prefer to hold tablets at?


I was just wondering if there was any statistical study about what orientation (landscape or portrait) people to prefer to use on their tablets.


I am working on designing a metro app and a feedback was given that the portrait orientation could be used to show the expanded view of a selected item and I was wondering if that would be commonly accepted behavior since my initial understanding was that orienting to the portrait orientation should just show a condensed view on the relatively smaller screen space




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...