Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Font for sections, subsections and subsubsection titles (in scientific thesis)


I've seen in some questions (Fonts for technical reports and What font types are good for a technical document?) that there are many answers to the "what types of font should I use".


Since there is no school template nor policy for thesis writing, I'm thinking about using something like this (which is heavily influenced by the KOMA script bundle for LaTeX):


enter image description here


enter image description here


I'm pretty satisfied with the Chapter title, the inspirational quote and the drop cap. What I would like to know is what type of fonts can I use ---that is in harmony with the complete text and chapter title--- for the section, subsection and subsubsection. Please keep in mind that the numbering must be preserved.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...