Monday, August 12, 2019

adobe photoshop - Resizing Images without changing the proportions or losing quality


Hi my client has given me a load of images for the site I'm building for him, they are going in a Javascript Image Nivo Slider Banner at the top, the size of the banner is 720px x 200px but the images aren't.


I can crop the images, but I wonder if there is a way to resize them and change the proportion without destroying the quality, or due to the nature of how pixels work is this not possible?


I would like to be able to turn them into wide angle images and work from there.


I have Photoshop CS6 Ext.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...