Sunday, March 8, 2015

filtering - Multiple selection filter


I am working on a design, however, I have hit a bit of a roadblock on a multiple selection filter. The list of filter values will not be very long.


I assume that users will not know all the available filter values, so I think search wouldn't work in this case.


I have created a basic flow - shown in the image below. Is there a better way of doing this or does this way work?


multifilter



Answer



Take a look at


http://ivaynberg.github.io/select2/


They have great examples, I think you should use this one Select2 Lifecycle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...