Friday, March 27, 2015

information graphics - What are these line and dot graphs called?


I am looking for some kind of minimalistic network graphs but I can't find the right words to describe them.


A while ago, I discovered a webpage that has these kind of graphs but I no longer find it.


I have tried terms such as: "big data visualization", "network graphs", "design network graphs", "stock network graphs"...


An example of what I am looking for:


Example 1


Or the background logo used on this site itself:


enter image description here


I am just looking for a graph (minimalistic or flat design) with lines and nodes.


This is a similar website that I found:



http://personalbrandinstitute.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...