Tuesday, March 31, 2015

ux field - What is User Experience (UX)?


I've looked at this site for the first time today. I've checked About, the FAQ and the FAQ and searched, and I don't seem to be able to find an answer on this site.


These are the closest I can find:


https://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/7174/difference-between-ui-and-ux


What's the difference between UX and layout design?


Usability/UX elevator pitch?


Reading the first few responses, I'm perceiving quite a difference in scope between 'user experience' as a concept and what I see discussed as 'User Experience' on this site and elsewhere, and I'm definitely interested in opinions addressing this.


Also, while I appreciate the field is broad, maybe there are some human interactions that definitely aren't UX - between two of them face-to-face, for example?





No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...