Saturday, March 14, 2015

gui design - Examples of login forms UX concepts?



I want to design an easy-to-use form for my users to sign in.


I have been looking for mockups as a first phase, but I have found more fully designed & live examples of login forms. It's great but I'd like to have mockups in order to abstract away any complexity or distraction.


I expected to find more resources on mockups of sign-in forms since it's such a recurrent component: it's on almost every website/web-app. So let's try to help solve this, that'd be great if you can share your creations here or link to relevant web page(s).




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...