Wednesday, March 11, 2015

creative writing - Publishing my book



my name is Ash, and I'm 14, I've been writing since I was in sixth grade, well, I mean I've been writing over 500 words since sixth grade. I have written small little books that had no plot whatsoever at age eight.


I am hoping to get one of two books published, though I believe that both of them will be completed when I'm over 15 years old, but I may be wrong. I have been wrong before.



I currently write one update every week for each book, one I have completely planned out, and is at least over 1,200 words for each chapter and there are 75 including bonus chapters.


Do you think I have a chance to publish my books? Be blunt with me, I don't like sugar coated things.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...