Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Cannot drag-select layers with Move tool in Photoshop when initially clicking in the canvas


When using the Move tool, I can no longer drag-select layers when my cursor initially clicks on the canvas. However, if I initially click outside of the canvas I can drag-select towards the canvas, a rectangular marquee will appear, and the border to that rectangle successfully selects the layers it touches.


But, when I open a new document I can drag-select with the Move tool no problem.



Any ideas on what's going on? I reset all my tools, restarted Photoshop, and my computer. Still no dice




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...