Tuesday, March 10, 2015

color - Good Resources for Colour Schemes?




Possible Duplicate:
Picking colors that don't clash.



What are some good resources for getting colour schemes/palettes for your designs? I usually mix/make them myself but sometimes I need quite a lot of colours to select from, and in that case, it extends the project time by quite a lot.




Answer



I wrote an article a few months ago that covers how to choose color schemes, some resources for doing so, and some of the related psychology involved. However, if you just want something quick and dirty, check out Colour Lovers and Adobe Kuler.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...