Wednesday, March 18, 2015

microsoft powerpoint - What's the pixel dimensions of a presentation slide for Open Office / Libre Office Impress?


What's the dimensions of a presentation slide in pixels?


I'm having a hard time trying to get it right. I keep guessing and checking and it's taking too long. I googled some results and they're a bit off as well.


The other issue is that I'm using .opd format; the format proprietary to open office / libre office in windows 7.


I'm just trying to design a decent background for my presentation.



Answer



Inside Libre Office / Open Office Impress



  1. File -> Export as JPEG

  2. Open the .jpg export reveals the PX Dimensions



1058px x 794px at 72 DPI


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...