Thursday, January 10, 2019

dialogue - Any software for video game non-linear story design?


Is there any software for making non-linear story or dialogues? I tried MS Word/Google Docs but that's not good for dialogues. In one complicated dialogue I wrote in Google Drawings, it looks like this
Some dialogue

(Ignore those ticks; I think it's not final version - I see some problems here) As you can see, all ways lead to the bottom node (except red arrows - which lead to game over) It was pretty hard to make it, especially those long arrows - even now when I opened it, Chrome barely could do it - it was lagging as hell


What software are you using? Or maybe there's a software dedicated to make non-linear story?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...