Friday, January 18, 2019

How to export a sequence of layers in illustrator?


I often have to modify pdf files and show them in stages. Like this:


First:


enter image description here



Second:


enter image description here


Third:


enter image description here


I'm currently doing it by separating each part of the plot into layers and then hiding some of them, and exporting them to as image files. Is there a more convenient way to do this? I don't want to duplicate objects into different layers because if further along I want to make changes, I'd have to them on every layer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...