Sunday, January 13, 2019

How to embed a color profile into a PDF with Inkscape?



I'm using Inkscape v. 0.91 under Linux Slackware, compiled from the source with the default options.


The printing service I use requires the "ISO Coated v2 300% (ECI)" color profile, which I have in the /usr/share/colors/icc folder and I apply in the document properties. The XML editor correctly shows that "ISO Coated" in the svg:color-profile field.


Anyway, when I save a PDF file the colorspace I see calling identify -verbose is reported as sRGB (I guess it's correct in this way), but there isn't any reference to the ISO profile inside the PDF.


Is there a way to correctly embed a color profile into a PDF with Inkscape?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...