Friday, January 11, 2019

Vector and bitmap images won't align in Inkscape, why?


I have created an image in Inkscape, it will be a label for a product so I needed it to bee of just the right size when it prints out. Now I have the core in vector drawing but I wanted to add some background, and that was a bitmap image (jpeg in fact). Now, on the screen it looks just perfect, but when I print it the bitmap image goes about two millimiters down and right from the vector frame where it just while ago fit so neatly.


How can I fix this problem and why is it so? Is it really impossible to create such an image and print it just the right size, millimeter by millimeter.





No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...