Saturday, November 7, 2015

workflow - How to quickly and easily create a grid with Adobe Photoshop?


Suppose I need to draw a grid in Photoshop, each square being the same size, and a certain amount of pixels tall and wide, and the grid lines having a certain pixel width. Like this:


enter image description here


Currently I do this by drawing one square, copy+pasting+moving+merging it a few times to create one row, copy/pasting that a few times to create more rows above each other.


It works, but feels very clumsy, I'm sure there ought to be a more efficient way to do this?


What are some efficient methods for creating a grid of equally sized squares?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...