Thursday, November 12, 2015

adobe photoshop - Batch replace image color


I have plenty of images made up with the same color, just like those:


First imageanother image


Now what I want is to change their "main" color from "#3d507d" to "#7C0A0A".


I tried to do that by changing the "hue/saturation" but with no success. (batch changing the hue/saturation is available with this gimp script :http://registry.gimp.org/node/23499 )



So, how can I change the color from "#3d507d" to "#7C0A0A" ? preferably with batch/scripting option?


I use GIMP / Inkscape / Photoshop. I prefer explanations in this order (most preferred GIMP)


BTW, I don't want to change only the "#3d507d" pixels, I want to change also the "gradiented"/"Edged"/"partly transparent" pixels to match the change to "#7C0A0A". - in other words - It should be looking good... Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...