Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Is CXA certification from HFI worthwhile if I already have CUA?



Is it worth obtaining the Certified User Experience Analyst (CXA) qualification from Human Factors International, if I am already a Certified Usability Analyst (CUA)?


Hi, I am a UX designer with 8 years of experience. I did CUA in Oct 2010 and it helped me get a good job, good pay and perform better.


Recently, I heard about the new CXA certification from HFI. It seems to be a very new launch in India and I would like to know if anybody has taken this certification or has any idea about how well it is recognised.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...